Text 40 Kenya Ltd is a 360 degree integrated marketing communication company located in Nairobi. As an agency, our purpose is to stay true to our clients’ needs and always strive to deliver results to our clients.
As an agency, we fuel the clients’ needs creatively. Our teams look at the clients brief through a creative eye and immerse themselves into the vision and aspirations of the clients’ brand. We are - a full service 360 integrated marketing communication agency.
At tex40 disruption is in our DNA, we help client achieve maximum value. We have curious imaginative creativity that brings out the best of your brands. Our culture of teamwork infused with curiosity gives us unlimited creative freedom. We believe in seamless partnership between client and the agency that creates synergies in execution of work plans. In order to achieve the planned growth, the Company is looking for qualified and competent persons to fill the following vacancy.
Business Development Executive Job Responsibilities
- Revenue and profit generation, including new business development for the company.
- Identify and develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable status customers from the identified target sectors.
- Maintain and develop existing customers through high levels of service in order to expand and strengthen the relationship
- Actively identify opportunities by introducing company products, thereby increasing the revenue opportunity within each customer’s business portfolio
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients
- Gather information from corporate clients, assessing their PR & Marketing needs pitch for solutions to their needs.
- Ensure growth of the business portfolio by performing marketing and public relations activities to create business awareness and designing marketing and sales strategies
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Embrace proactive management of strategy, plans and execution.
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business for the company
- Attend industry events to increase brand awareness and acquire new contacts
- Prepare status reports on client meetings and sales strategy
- Complete pre-qualification and other forms of business access mechanism to create business
- Attend briefing meetings on behalf of the company and give status reports
Qualifications for the Business Development Executive Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, PR and related field
- MUST have at least 1 years’ experience working in Advertising Industry
- Have a consistent track record in achieving targets
- Have integrity and high sense of ethical responsibility
- Market intelligence and business development skills
- Business strategy formulation & execution
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
Qualified applicants should send their Application Letter and Detailed CVs on or before 5pm on 30th July 2019 indicating the position applied for as the subject line.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.