Are you an experienced Business Development Executive who has sold facility services such HVAC, Cleaning, Security, Landscaping, electrical, Plumbing,Pest Control ETC?
Are you looking to step up and take on a new role with a growing company with an excellent reputation?
Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
- Source for new clients we may offer facility management services such as Security Services, Property maintenance (Electrical, Plumbing, Masonry, Etc..) Cleaning Services, HVAC, Pest control, etc.
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Drive the growth of the company by generating new business opportunities.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Implement the sales process from inquiry/Request for proposal (RFP) through “Closing the Deal”
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of two years proven sales/business development experience in a related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Minimum educational level of a Degree/Diploma in a relevant field e.g. Business Management, Estate Management, Marketing, etc.
The role is Monday to Friday (business hours) that comes with fantastic rewards and longer term growth potential.The fixed salary, commission on sales and other benefits are attractive!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters clearly detailing your suitability for the role .