The ideal candidate should have talent in sales within the construction/ architectural field and be well versed in customer service. We expect you to be reliable and professional in order to achieve a balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approaches. The goal is to find opportunities and turn them into long-term, profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
- Direct sales of company products
- Achieve a monthly sales target
- Keep excellent customer relationship in order to implement the company’s sales policies
- Identify clients’ needs and advise them on the most suitable products.
- Achieve Qualitative Targets- monthly, quarterly & annually.
- Using web-based tools to market and sell products.
- Managing key accounts.
- Participate in the acquisition and development of new client base to enhance business scope.
- Implementing the sales strategy while monitoring the scope areas in line with overall strategy, policies, processes and procedures achieve the institutions objectives.
- Developing customer relationships through regular operational reviews in order to ensure product availability, distribution and seize opportunities.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures and submitting real time reports.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Reporting market trends, competitive information on sales, product development and merchandising for growth of sales and profitability.
- Achieve on-time, in-full and error free customer orders and liquidating slow moving stocks.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor
- At least 2 – 4 years’ experience in construction/finishing materials supply with at least a one-year in corporate experience.
- Previous experience in the following is a plus: Contractor/ Contactor consultant
- At least a diploma/ degree in business administration or relevant fields
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- High levels of motivation, enthusiasm and personal initiative and drive and meet targets
- Strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge of MS office
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career, then please forward your application enclosing detailed word version of your CV and cover letter to reach us by 29th February, 2020 .
Kindly ensure to put ‘Business Development Executive’ as the header and include at least 2 credible references who can vouch for your experience in the mentioned fields.