Attain Enterprise Solutions Limited is a Gold Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) company seeking to recruit Business Development Executive.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
• Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes, and then documenting them.
• Identifying and developing new business through networking, and courtesy and follow-up calls.
• Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services and generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
• Identifying opportunities for further sales and new areas for development through detailed research of the specific industry/market.
• Preparing and delivering customer presentations, and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently.
• Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature, and through attending industry events.
• Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals.
• Developing effective sales plans utilizing sales methodology.
• Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale.
• Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas.
• Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets.
• Clear Communicator
• Result Oriented
• Aggressive in Sales
• Presentation skills
• High energy level
• Proven business development and sales experience within the ICT sector.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
Applications should be made via Apply Now Button by end of business Friday 31st January 2020.