· Plan and carry out direct sales activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
· Implement a consistent marketing strategy plan with an overall target to raise company sales volumes.
· Set customer performance benchmarking against agreed targets, budgets and KPI’s.
· Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
· Respond to and follow up sales inquiries.
· Carry out market intelligence, competitor and customer surveys.
· Finding and developing new markets and products to improve sales.
· Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
· A University Degree in a Business related field.
· A minimum of 3 years sales
· Experience in the health industry (beauty and cosmetology) an added advantage
Communication skills - written and oral
A can-do attitude and willingness to go above and beyond (results-oriented)
Dynamic individuals who really want to make a difference and take the bull by the horn (demonstrating pro-activeness and pride in all the tasks that they do).
Ability to hit deadlines and targets.