- The Telesales will initiate calls to potential clients and will maintain good relationships with the contacts with current and potential Labels Clients accounts.
- Candidate will also provide post-sale support to Clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is an extension of the Field Sales generating qualified leads and sales opportunities through Telesales and outbound prospecting. In close collaboration with Account Executives, BDR establish prospecting plans for strategic accounts to uncover new business and grow existing customers.
Strong business acumen and the ability to quickly assess and understand a prospect or customer’s business environment and needs and apply the business value of the company is essential to success in this role. Ideal candidates possess the aptitude to easily engage and establish rapport with executives, Procurements officers and other Senior staff of Prospective Clients.
- History of effectively building/maintaining relationships.
- Superior written/oral communication and presentation skills.
- Experience conducting account mapping and developing prospecting strategy.
- Capable of and eager to make 40+ dials daily.
- Systematic but flexible, self-directed; can prioritize and manage multiple work streams.
- Perseverance; handles objections and rejection.
- Thrives in a competitive team environment.
- Intuitive with the capacity to hit the ground running.
- College degree preferred.
- Experience in prospecting and Telesales.
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone aspiring to become a full quota carrying sales professional for a market leading strategic analytics company.