· Create market awareness for the company’s products and solutions.
· Develop and implement strategies which will help the department meet its monthly sales targets and increase company market share in line with company objectives.
· Marketing and selling Company’s products, solutions and services to customers through field visits, cold calls, over the internet, and other marketing channels.
· Generating and sharing of innovation ideas in line with company products and solutions portfolio which will lead to development of unique differentiated solutions.
· Lead in recruitment, development and shaping up of the sales team to ensure growth in company revenue.
· Lead the sales team in developing business profitably in various vertical markets.
· Reviewing sales performance on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis.
· Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients.
· Keep a keen eye on market trends and the competition.
· Work with a team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by Management
2 or 3
Key Deliverables or this position
1. Acquisition of new clients/Accounts
2. Develop and implement of long term strategies in line with company objectives.
3. Strong people management skills
4. Report Management
Financial Resources/ Trading Results
Direct Reports (Jobs)
Budget, Cash flows,
Group Financial Accountant
Critical Success Factors for the Job
a) Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or Business-Related Field with an engineering background
b) Customer Relations
c) People Management
d) Knowledge in EPR Computerized accounting system
e) Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to pass on information clearly
f) Ability to multi-task in dealing with several different problems at a time
At least 3-5 years’ experience preferably in a Tyre Industry