Location Pangani, Nairobi
Employment Type Full Time
Job Level Senior level
Department: CUSTOMER SERVICE
Designation: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Reports to: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
1. New Business Development:
• Prospect for potential new clients and increase conversion rates.
• Driving force behind generating new sales leads and contacts
• Research and develop new markets and build relationships with new clients.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and institutions leaders.
• Plan for pitches, and marketing initiatives. Work with teams to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
2. Strategic Implementation
• Review, formulate and implement policies, strategies and plans to promote and institutionalize the culture of service excellence
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the Hospital’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
3. Client Retention
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet complaints
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
• Conduct quarterly client satisfaction surveys,
• Increasing client base
4. Quality Improvement
• Responsible for production of timely customer service reports based on key performance indicators
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in Business related fields
• 5 years’ experience in Client facing roles include customer service, sales and marketing
• Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and work both collaboratively and independently to meet deadlines
• Ability to collaborate with and influence individuals at all levels of the hospital
• Exceptional interpersonal and patient service communication skills
• Skilled at employing conflict resolution and service recovery strategies to resolve issues and appease patients.
• Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
• Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
• Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
• Communication skills
• Negotiating skills