Our mission is to deliver engineering excellence and superior customer service.
In this role, your primary responsibilities will be to attract and cultivate new business relationships and establish yourself as a trusted adviser, helping customers solve business problems with technical solutions. To be successful, you will need to communicate and sell IT business solutions to both technical and non-technical people including but not limited to c-suite leaders, business owners, and IT leaders, managers and administrators. Successful candidates must be life-long learners with a passion for success and possess a strong desire for understanding the application of technical solutions for solving business problems. Key activities include (but are not limited to):
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Develop and implement a strategy for prospecting.
- Attract and develop new business relationships.
- Work collaboratively with internal technical teams for the development of technical solutions.
- Develop and communicate position-based business cases for technical solutions to prospective customers.
- Onboard new clients.
- Work collaboratively with others to ensure we continue to provide exceptional service for the value-added service offerings provided by Systems Engineering.
- Manage prospecting activities and proposal generation activities that will support sales quota attainment.
- Interface with several large fortune 500 company partner program contacts and their web portals to provide regular contact and customer information
- Interface with other business development professionals to setup networking and prospect mapping events with the intent to grow pipeline
- CRM system with pipeline and prospects as a result of business development efforts
- Assist our direct sales Account Executive (AE) team by driving pipeline growth activities and events in our five national territories
- Coordinate, at the national level, with large services partners to grow, develop and maintain relationships, in order to translate to pipeline growth across the regional territories
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in multiple Information Technology fields (Servers, Databases, Network, etc.)
- Three to seven years of demonstrated sales or technical business development experience: involving IT strategic solutions or solid knowledge of working in the channel with VARs and Distributors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Business and Management, Marketing, or related discipline with a requisite level of experience
- Demonstrated experience in working with technology related external vendor