Job Category: Business Development, Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nairobi
Industry: College, Education
- Coordinate, develop and implement policies, procedures and systems to foster the growth of the College.
- Update and formulate the departmental policies to comply with the strategic orientation and to effectively address college current challenges.
- Oversee the prospecting and identifying new opportunities and market penetration methods in the education sector.
- Explore potential commercial business opportunities as identified in the market in education sector.
- Develop and submit fundable business proposals to development partners in the education sector.
- Undertake competitor analysis and design short and long term plans.
- Recommend appropriate products/programme pricing structures and making them available to the outlets.
- Liaise and network with local and international education related agencies.
- Prepare and present regular status reports on the organization business status.
- Develop, manage and monitor the business development budget.
- Carry out systematic analysis of the college market positioning in order to establish strengths and map scope for growth.
- Plan and execute business development initiatives through leading the initiation of contacts, deliberations on opportunities and implementation of relationships.
- Provide market intelligence on college strengths by conducting research in relevant field, collaboration with other education institutions
- Master of Business Administration –Marketing option.
- 4 years’ experience, two of which must be in Business Development position in a service Environment, Education.
- Conceptual, analytical and evaluative skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Proactive, initiative and good networking skills.
- Manage the Internal Audit Plan through formulation and execution of effective audit programs to help provide assurance to compliance with applicable laws, regulations and Institute policies and procedures
How to apply
Applicants can submit their CV and state the position applied for in their subject to reach us before 25th May 2019. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.