The company in question creates, builds and maintains long-term solutions and relationships. They employ a team of civil engineers, land surveyors, multi-discipline scientists and community planners who have the ability to assess, design and manage a vast array of critical needs infrastructure development projects. The successful candidate will develop a business project pipeline of civil engineering projects in the region. The incumbent is required to be influential in the strategic evolution of the sales/marketing profile of the company, establish all new business opportunities and develop strong relationships with Government, NGO and private clients. French-speaking is a MUST!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create development plans and growth projections.
- Identify market opportunities through meetings, networking and other channels.
- Meet existing and potential clients.
- Liaise with colleagues to develop sales and marketing strategies.
- Prepare financial projections and sales targets.
- Attend events such as exhibitions and conferences.
- Prepare sales presentations and participate in sales meetings.
- Produce reports for management.
- Safeguard the Health and Safety of all employees operating within the manufacturing development function in accordance with company processes and current legislation.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 10-15 years of Business Development experience in the construction, oil and gas, energy, engineering and telecom infrastructure industries, with a successful track record of building relationships.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. French speaker required.
- Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision-makers at companies and organizations.
- Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
Monthly gross salary: Negotiable - Depending on experience.
Position Level: Executive level.
Location: West Africa.
Deadline: 8th March 2020.
to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of
applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks
your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean
you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job
board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***