Industry: Cleaning Equipment
Roles and Responsibilities
• Planning and execute sales visits to existing and potential customers
• Keeping customer records and opportunities fully up to date within the CRM system on an on-going basis.
• Understand the clients’ needs, problems as well as challenges and identify ways to develop plans on how the business could better address those needs.
• Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities, seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients.
• Provide excellent service in order to maintain a positive reputation for the business.
• Development of an effective marketing plan and deploying the sales strategy
• Development of the company’s sales with specific emphasis on market share against the competition and complete territory coverage
• Develop growth strategies and design implementation process
• Manage and retain relationships with existing clients
• Increase client base and turnover as per agreed targets
• Taking a pro-active role gaining in-depth knowledge of the products and value proposition
• Ensure the organization is member of strategic associations and interact with stakeholders while identifying market trends
• Manage sales team, reporting on sales achievements, progress, areas of improvement
• Ensure service delivery is at the core of the business
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with existing and potential customers while maintaining stellar records of contacts
• Approach all objectives, tasks and communication with enthusiasm and flexibility.
Skills and Qualifications
• Degree in a Business related field of study
• 5 years’ sales experience in a B2B context preferably in technical capital equipment.
• Must have sales experience in the hospitality, cleaning, hygiene and safety industry
• Ability to influence and engage internal resources for the benefit of the customer whilst maintaining the interests of the company
• High intellect with an ability to communicate at all levels
• Show high energy levels, strong work ethic with a sense of urgency, and understand the complexity of the sales process.
• Ability to travel to visit customers, understand their exact requirements and progress business.