Roles for the Business Development
- Prospecting for New Business Opportunities.
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Tender Management
- New Client on boarding including Negotiation and contracting
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related Course or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Photo editing, WordPress).
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of packages
COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Marketing experience with developing and delivering successful marketing plans to grow awareness and engagement both online and offline as well as Experience with various aspects of Digital Marketing (social media advertising, SEO, Google Ads, Newsletters etc.)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with very strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and Networking skills
- An open mind and a desire to learn and grow is essential.
- A team player, you gladly share your knowledge and expertise, you support others in their development and easily communicate across functional and hierarchical boundaries, including virtually.
- Creative, enjoy seeking new ways of doing things and are comfortable in new territories
- Have a commercial and analytical mindset, you are resilient, disciplined, structured and familiar with keeping good records of leads
How to Apply
If you’ve got the above requirements, we look forward to hearing from you. Remember to indicate your expected salary and position applied for in the subject line and attach a detailed CV and motivational cover letter.
Salary Range: 30k-40k