- Develop new business opportunities by proactively marketing for individual loan products to suitable potential clients.
- Interview, visit, analyze and evaluate borrowers and potential borrowers with emphasis on risks and particular focus on credit risk.
- Prepare and make appropriate credit recommendations to the branch credit committee
- Work closely with the entire branch staff to maintain a high degree of customer service levels and focus
- Proactive loan portfolio monitoring and management
- Preparation of performance reports, work plans and activity reports
- Participate in setting up personal productivity targets and work towards achieving them
- Ensure follow-up of defaulters and collection of arrears
- Responsible for record keeping for all clients
- Ensure client retention through excellent customer service
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business related courses from a recognized
- A minimum grade of C+ (plus) in KCSE
- 2- Years’ experience in the financial sector with proven and demonstrable ability to grow portfolio
- Knowledge in Sales and Marketing, credit risk management, credit lending
- Proficiency in computers is mandatory
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements
- Clear understanding of microfinance/banking industry is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills with excellent customer service.
- A team player with the drive to improve performance.
- Persuasive with strong recognition skills, self-driven and possess the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
Salary Range: Ksh 30,000-50,000