- Articulating the CompuLynx value proposition and building Compulynx’ reputation
- Identifying and prioritizing target accounts after considering the market, political environment, business model, and other key factors.
- Achieving target sales goals including overall revenue, number of accounts, and total end users; as well as maintaining a robust pipeline.
- Sharing customer insights to better address user requirements.
- Becoming the single point of contact for your customers and making yourself accessible in order to assure a great experience.
- Analyzing the market to effectively identify potential clients
- Building timely, strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with Marketing and develop an in depth knowledge of the customers and consumers
- Develop and maintain with marketing, a deep understanding of current technologies and technology trends as they relate to the vertical, and leverage knowledge into the accelerated development of new platforms and opportunities
- Monitor external factors (mergers/acquisitions, market conditions, corporate organizations) and liaise with Marketing to measure impact on long-range business plans
- Communicate and present to leaders at all levels, up to and including Senior Managements, both internally at CompuLynx well as with external customers
- Develop and manage relationships with key market influencers, providing both business and technical input to position CompuLynx favorably in the global market.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or IT.
- At least 4+ years’ experience in IT Sales especially Retail Market.
- Proven record of meeting large sales targets.
- Knowledge and experience in Software Solution sales is preferred.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Committed, good work ethic & organized.
- Able to work under pressure.
Note: ONLY candidates with IT sales experience should apply.