1. Deliver in flight customer service in economy class to set standards for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
2. Maintain proper utilization of company property to avoid wastage and misuse.
3. Implement safety and emergency standards at all times for compliance and corporate safety.
4. Ensure implementation of safety, security and emergency standards at all times.
5. Drive revenue by maximizing onboard sales.
6. Ensure cabin appearance standards are maintained at all times.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Certificate / Diploma in Airline Cabin Crew or Hospitality.
- KCSE grade of C minus or above.
- English language proficiency.
- Organizational, planning and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Computer proficiency
- Back ground in the hospitality industry a plus
- Experience in a customer service environment desirable with a natural flair for hospitality.
- IT proficient
- Ability to swim