With a career at Africa 118 you will have the enviable task to build a transformational organization that will change and progress how business is done in Africa. We are a leading provider of information services in Africa with footprints in over 10 countries and growing rapidly. You have a great opportunity to use your technological expertise to help grow the millions of SME’s and large organizations in the region.
- Maintaining and updating databases as per the established customer management guidelines/ service charter.
- Data enrichment, validation, scrapping using variety of tools (directories, internet, and customer websites), out bound and inbound calls.
- Responding effectively to research requests from Data Management team.
- Understanding, maintaining and implementing data governance policies using established policies and tools.
- Telemarketing and tele selling
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite is mandatory, especially Microsoft excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to speak, write and read in Kiswahili and English is mandatory. French, Portuguese, Amharic, Arabic, Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Mandarin or Chinese is an added advantage.
- Maintains a positive attitude and enthusiasm when faced with routine work.
- Dynamic and energized individual.
- Ability to multi task.
- Persuasive and sociable – strong tele selling skills
- Maintains high levels of integrity and confidentiality of client information.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Flexibility and attention to detail is essential.
Complete mandatory preliminary training on Digital skills via this link: https://learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalskills?gpid=2211840 and send the GDS certificate of completion alongside the job application.
Submit your CV, cover letter, GDS certificate before 30th June, 2019.