are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between
our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidates
will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues,
complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every
decision and behavior.
A rapidly growing Micro finance Company offering check off loans to civil servants and logbook loans is looking for an ambitious, dynamic, focused and self-driven Call Centre Executives who are also team players.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars/trainings to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
Ø Sale prospecting, planning, deals closing and analytical Skills,
Ø Previous experience in a call Centre or customer support role
Ø Aggressive and Self driven with proven three years’ experience in logbook loan sales from financial institution
Ø Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening ability
Ø Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
Ø Customer focus, confident and adaptability to different personality types
Ø Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
Ø A person of high integrity with a reputable character and background,
Ø Correct attitude and willingness to learn with an ultimate commitment to delivering results,
Ø Diploma in mass communication/customer service or related field.
An attractive package with additional competitive Incentives will be offered to the best candidates among other benefits.
candidates who meet the above criteria to submit their Curriculum Vitae as soon
as possible before 5/11/2018