Why We Are Hiring For This Role
Moringa School is a growth stage start-up. We are constantly iterating our model, our product offering & our target market. For instance, we are consistently launching new courses in existing markets. Our Learning, Classroom & Curriculum teams are expanding as we design new curriculum material & expand our student base. Another example could be that we are testing our model in new geographies (from Ghana, West Africa to Pakistan, East Asia to Rwanda, East Africa). To this end, our marketing, growth & infrastructure teams are expanding to pilot these models.
In a nutshell, Moringa is growing in all capacities and having built its foundation on the education, empowerment and employability of its students an increased need for Campus Ambassadors arose. Students are the core of Moringa School and what better place to find students than from campuses. The Campus Ambassadors will become the voice of Moringa School. Campus Ambassadors play a crucial role when it comes to introducing Moringa School to their respective learning institutions.
· Generate new leads among the campus population by:
- Identifying and actively introducing Moringa School to campus students, groups and/or leaders.
- Increase campus penetration using campus notice boards, word of mouth, and social media promotion via the Moringa School Fan page.
- Developing your own creative ideas to assist in campus outreach efforts, identifying the types of events most likely to engage students’ imaginations and interests, and methods/ways to encourage attendance.
- Host and plan workshops at your school, powered by Moringa School
· Hanging posters and distributing flyers about Moringa School all over campus
· Actively sharing content shared by Moringa School on Social Media platforms
· Inviting fellow students to events hosted by Moringa School
· Organizing at least one meetup/ event within campus every quarter.
· At the end of the semester (3 Months) one should have been involved in at least 9 Activities that promote Moringa School and its products:
- 6 (Six) external activities with an attendance rate of 30
- 3 (Three) internal activities with an attendance rate of 50
- Please note that the responsibilities may change as per business demands
- Be currently undergoing a university/college program
- Be a Second Year Student and Above
- Active person/leader in campus
- 1 year plus Involvement in a campus club/clubs
- Keen awareness of the campus influencers both students and faculty
- Must have ran events before
- Have a Tech background (preferred)
- Influential in their space - On ground and Online
- Have a Good online presence
- Have Strong networks and Well connected
- Have a Good relationship with the Campus Administration
- Must be willing to working over the weekends
- Must be Proactive
- Be able to work with people from diverse backgrounds and groups
- Social and OutGoing
- Responsible and Organized
- Open Minded
- Passion for tech
- Event organising
- Sales mindset
- People Skills/Interpersonal Skills
- Communication skills both Oral and Written
- Persuasion Skills
- Information Seeker
- Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Listening Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
Values Alignment: The Moringa Way (HERO)
- Have humility (because we believe those who are humble have the greatest capacity to learn, grow and build epic solutions, bringing about change over time)
- Celebrate excellence (because we all strive for greatness and our ability to learn and grow isn’t just bound to time)
- Be revolutionary (because if we are going to leave our mark on this world, we need to be different and think different)
- Stay open (because choosing honesty over fear is a better way to live)
Career Growth & Development
We do not believe that an organization can grow without the growth & development of its staff. At Moringa, we are consistently building systems to invest in the growth of our employees. We are deeply invested in offering career growth within Moringa, provide actionable feedback through "weekly check-ins" & thorough career reviews. We will work together with you to craft roles that both support the needs of the organization and that you can be passionate about.
How can you apply?
- You will need to fill the following Google Form by clicking the Apply Now Button as your application for the role