Our client is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. The company has almost 40,000 employees who service 85 million customer relationships throughout the world.
Their office in Kenya operates as a “liaison office”, providing administrative support to the parent company in Belgium, in relation with health insurance administration service.
- You are responsible for the timely sending of all Guarantees of Payments together with your colleagues. The Guarantee of Payment is a confirmation towards the hospital regarding length of admission, treatment and insured amount. To be able to provide this confirmation, the following steps are necessary:
- You analyse requests for hospitalisation and you evaluate treatments, the amount and the length of stay depending on the policy.
- You have frequent contacts with medical providers and individual insured, mainly by phone, to obtain all necessary information.
- You are the focal point of contact for hospitals regarding all their questions related to the Guarantee of Payment.
- You save all necessary information regarding the hospitalisations in an internal database.
- All our clients and medical providers are internationally located. Therefore you perform these tasks in English and French.
- You have a language degree and are fluent in English and French. Knowledge of a third language (German, Spanish or Italian) is an asset.
- You have an analytical mind.
- You work in an accurate and independent way.
- You can work against deadlines.
- You are stress resistant.
- You are a team player.
- You do not need a medical background.
- An interesting job and a broad role in an international growing business.
- An attractive remuneration package and excellent benefits.
- A dynamic, young and entrepreneurial company culture where initiative is highly appreciated and stimulated.