Our client provides health insurance services around the world. They are passionate about helping people improve their health, well-being, and sense of security. They started over 200 years ago and have continued to innovate and expand ever since. They focus on the unique needs of Intergovernmental (IGO) and Non-governmental (NGO) organizations, as well as the needs of multinationals in Europe and Africa.
- You are a member of the Integrated Health Team, servicing the International Organisations. More specifically you’ll take part in the CARE team, a team of non-clinically trained staff, and close work together with the CARE teams worldwide (Antwerp – Madrid – Kuala Lumpur – Nairobi)
- You are responsible for the timely sending of all Guarantees of Payments together with your colleagues. The Guarantee of Payment is a confirmation towards the hospital regarding length of admission, treatment and insured amount. To be able to provide this confirmation, the following steps are necessary:
- You analyse requests for medical treatments and hospitalizations. You verify the patient’s extent of cover, our relationship with the provider, the need for medical review and the costs. You monitor the file from an administrative perspective and work in close cooperation with the Care Coordinators and Case Managers.
- You have frequent contacts with medical providers and individual insured, mainly by phone, to obtain all necessary information.
- You are the focal point of contact for hospitals regarding all their questions related to the Guarantee of Payment.
- All our clients and medical providers are internationally located. Therefore you manage the English language well, both spoken and written.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and in writing. Knowledge of other languages are considered an asset.
- You have an analytical mind.
- You work in an accurate and independent way.
- You can work against deadlines.
- You are stress resistant.
- You are a team player.
- You do not need a medical background