A global bus and truck manufacturing company in the Automotive sector is looking to hire a Cashier.
A minimum of Five years of experience in a similar role in the busy company with high attention to details and mathematical skills. The candidate must have experience in the use of SAP.
- Run clerical operations by operating office equipment.
- Scan goods and collect payments.
- Receive and resolve customer complaints.
- Meet and greet customers upon arrival.
- Keep records of transactions.
- Deal with customer satisfaction related issues.
- Work with other team members for the achievement of the daily workplan.
- Must have a relevant education background.
- Must have experience
in the use of SAP system.
- Must have at over 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized and excellent management skills.
- Should be able to work in flexible hours.
- Must be customer satisfaction oriented.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 30,000 - 50,000/= (Approx. 300 – 500 USD) depending on skills and experience.
Deadline: 21st Dec. 2018.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Managerial level: Middle level.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but
unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not
hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this
occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so
please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your
skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***