- Education: +2 ( in Accounts ) with a minimum of 1 year experience as a Cashier in any firm
- Strong numeracy skills, customer service orientation, attention to details, and courtesy.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Greeting customers
- Answering to inquiries,
- Bagging groceries,
- Scanning items, and reconciling receipts with cash.
Male candidates preferred.