LOCATION: Nakuru and Kitengela
Are you Qualified
to train Teachers? Very Conversant with the new CBE curriculum? We are looking
This is a skilled profession that requires a high level of education and teaching experience. A love for teaching and coaching others is essential for this job.
- The main responsibility of teacher trainers is coaching teachers and other staff through leading a classroom properly. This includes planning classroom curriculum and holding training courses for teachers of various backgrounds.
- Train and teach students in becoming good and professional trainers
- Encourage, support, motivate, and work interactively with teachers/caregivers to develop and implement ongoing goals.
- Support the teacher/caregiver to provide environments and opportunities which promote the child’s growth and development for any of the developmental domain.
- Focus on specific tasks, skills or techniques which can be mastered and measured.
- Assist teachers/caregivers to structure environments, routines and interactions that contribute to a positive social behavior support plan for the child.
Qualifications for the ECD Education Instructor & Trainer Job
- Bachelor of Education, Higher National Diploma in specialised teaching skills may apply
- Have a good understanding of the new CBE Curriculum in the ECDE and Primary School Requirements
- MUST be a great communicator
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience as an ECDE / Primary School tutor
- Must be computer literate
- Be organized, diligent, mature and honest
- Be willing to relocate to either Nakuru or Kitengela