- Design, specify, configure, and install analog and digital CCTV systems.
- Maintain and upgrade existing analog and digital CCTV systems as needed.
- Support users of CCTV system.
- Establish working relationships with vendors and contractors pertaining to CCTV systems.
- Assist with the configuration, deployment, and support of network assets, including POS systems, sound, SFTV, etc.
- Troubleshoot cameras, DVRs, NVRs, computers, peripherals, and other hardware.
- Provide technical support to end users covering all software and hardware related issues.
- Meet with Loss Prevention and IS Supervisors daily to receive areas of concentration and special assignments.
- Perform all delegated tasks assigned by Loss Prevention and Information Services management.
- Adhere to Corporate standards as stated in departmental training manual.
- He will also be in charge of vehicle tracking systems and detect and capture any physical operational violations immediately for action
- Ensure vehicle tracking systems are in good working conditions and reporting any aspect of malfunction to the service providers for timely repair
- Communicate to the drivers in cases of over speeding and logging the information in a register to enable management identify repeat violators
- To check and report any route deviations and unwarranted stop overs done by our delivery vehicles in the country for action.
- Ensure safe storage of incidents in a flash disk or CD that may be required after the automatic overwrite period
- Ensure the equipment is kept clean
- Must demonstrate high degree of investigation skills on general and the systems detected incidents and timely report submission
- Gathering of intelligence reports and acting on them for the purposes of detection and prevention
- Ensure a constant drive on the pro-active rather than re-active security systems result orientation in the company
- Ensure monitoring of all delivery vehicles until all embark at the depots.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of C- form four level of education
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in CCTV installation.
- Experience in running a CCTV and vehicle tracking system.
- Applicants with experience managing vehicle tracking system with a large fleet stands at an advantage.
- Must have a valid police clearance certificate
- Must be a result oriented person
How to Apply:
Experienced candidates that meets the set requirements are advised to send their applications clearly quoting “CCTV Technician ” on the subject line.
The position will automatically close once suitable candidate is found.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.