- Recruit Resellers to maximize Redstar Africa Networks footprint in the Region
- Promote Redstar Africa Networks Vendor brand throughout IT Channel in the Region
- Set targets for Resellers and on-board them as per the company standards
- Train and develop & Reseller sales force where applicable
- Run Workshops:
- Lunch & Learns – introductory workshop, selling
- Pre-sales & Sales Workshops – in depth product training
- Demo evaluations on site at different locations
- Planning, accompanying & managing reseller groups on visits
- Coordination between Redstar Sales Manager & Reseller Marketing teams to achieve desired outcome.
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with Resellers regarding reseller network, actions completed & planned with resellers etc.
- Organize and participate in Channel Events and co-ordinates the activities with resellers. Includes reseller pipeline management & discussion
- Attend regular meetings with Resellers and maintain strong relationships in the Region.
- Organize Quarterly business reviews with the Resellers
- Provide regular reports to Redstar Sales Manager
- Responsible for an agreed revenue generation
- Diploma in Sales / Marketing or equivalent qualification
- Basic knowledge of ICT Products , IP Telephony , Networking & Infrastructure.
- Knowledge of 3CX Phone System , Yeastar Phone System , Yealink IP Phones & Video Conferencing , Polycom Video Conferencing , Dlink Active & Passive Networking Solutions will be an added advantage
- Excellent people management skills and relationship builder.
- Highly developed communication skills and presentation skills.
- Min 2 years proven track record in management of Channel Sales Business within Vendor / Distributor of IT Channel Field.
- Significant experience in Sales / Business Negotiations.
- Excellent knowledge of the East Africa IT Channel market.
- Market Competitor Knowledge.
- Proficient in Computer Skills (Microsoft Office or Google Suite)
- Proficient in Computer Skills (Software linked to the job)
Language: English – Expert
Must apply with a C.V. detailing key achievements in each experience.
Monthly gross salary: Open depending on individual skills and experience (plus commissions).
Position level: Mid-Level.
Location: Kilimani, Argwings Kodhek Road , Nairobi , Kenya.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.