The key responsibilities include:
- Preparing food for service
- Ascertaining product quality & freshness
- Answering, reporting & following head chef instructions
And the ideal candidate should:
- At least have a diploma in food & beverage and/or hospitality
- Be able to work well in a team as well as independently
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment/under pressure
- Be willing & ready to learn
- Be willing & able to work till Saturday
- Demonstrate high level of honesty & integrity
The salary range is between Ksh.8,000 - Ksh.10,000 with fare for Ksh.100 from the 20th of each month till when they receive their salary.
There'll be reviews depending on how the business does and on one's input and impact.