Duties and Responsibilities
· Attending to MD’s visitors at high-level standards.
· Coordinating all food planning, budgeting, and purchasing.
· Maintaining high-quality levels of receiving, storage, production, and presentation of food.
· Ensuring all equipment in the kitchen is properly maintained and in good working condition.
· Maintaining cleanliness and sanitation at the lounge.
· Preparing quality food for the MD and his guests.
· Preparing menus and ordering for the required items.
· Ensuring proper planning at the lounge.
· Timely preparation of food.
· Ensuring production and presentation of quality food.
· Maintaining high standards of hygiene and safety in the kitchen and the lounge area.
· Overall management of the MD’s lounge.
· Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
· Diploma in food and beverage production.
· A minimum of 3 years of experience.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Good communication skills.
· Knowledge of food preparation regulations and standards.
· Ability to use common kitchen tools, including cutlery, graters , and ranges.
· Understanding of raw materials, quality control and other techniques for the effective creation and distribution of food products.
Interested candidates are required to forward their applications by 6th November, 2019 at 5:00pm stating their current and expected remuneration. Homes Universal Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted