- Develop Finance Department clear policies and procedures
- Develop, Implement & evaluate credit policies, processes & procedure,
- Debt collection and able to meet collection targets
- Ensure that comprehensive and accurate accounting records are kept
- Payroll processing and ensure compliance of statutory deductions
- Make timely tax returns
- Ensure accuracy of final accounts
- Ensure accuracy in billing/invoicing of clients
- Prompt & accurate generation of management reports
- Must be a holder of CPA (K)
- Bachelors Degree in Finance would be an added advantage.
- Age: 35 to 45years
- Minimum of 5 years experience in accounting 3 years should have been in Management position
- Must be person of high integrity
- Male candidates are encouraged to apply
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office and Quick Books.
If interested and meet the above requirements submit your application and detailed CV. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.