Our client is a group Insurance company that is actively engaged in Direct Broking (Corporate &Retail), Reinsurance Broking, Medical Third-Party Administration Services, Corporate Wellness Services, Large Government Sponsored Health Scheme Administration & Govt. approved Skill Development Institutes for Insurance Professionals.
- Should be of age between 45 to 50 years with at least 15-20 years of Insurance industry experience (preferably in General Insurance & Reinsurance sector) in Kenya. The candidate
- Should be based in Nairobi & should be well conversant with insurance professionals as well as Top Corporate Decision Makers at the location & across Kenya.
- An extrovert, people’s person with strategic & analytical abilities, he/she should be able to run the business with ownership mindset. He shall report to a board consisting of Indian & Local Insurance Professionals & Investors.
- Articulating organization’s Strategic Business Plan for next 5 years in line with the Board’s Vision.
- Defining investment budgets & executing the agreed business plan (expenditure, investments etc.) to ensure that the agreed milestones are achieved.
- Identifying talent & building team which will support the execution of organisation’s business plan for next 5 years.
- Ensure the business ethics outlined by the board are followed by the team to build great brand & be known for ethical, innovative business practices.
- Analyse the market practices / customer expectations and build various business processes to ensure the client expectations are met & surpassed.
- Build corporate relationships to ensure client acquisition & retention Compensation Package
- The salary & other perks would be in line with the industry standards
- The candidate would be offered Performance Based Incentives
- He/she shall also be offered Employee Stock Options.
- Post graduate degree in insurance, audit, accounting, finance, actuarial science, business studies or banking.
- A member of a professional body recognized in Kenya.
- Considerable knowledge, competence and at least ten (10) years’ experience in a managerial capacity in insurance, accounting, finance, actuarial science or banking