- Degree in a Business Related field
- Legal qualifications
- Minimum 3 years in management in a law firm or the service industry.
- Experience in Business Development is an added advantage
- Demonstrated management and leadership experience
- Effective organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and team player
- Ability to meet set targets.
- Operations - Overseeing day to day operations of the firm
- Finance function - Budgeting, billing and collections, resource allocation, profitability analysis and other financial management issues.
- Marketing and Business Development functions - to recommend, develop, implement and monitor firm marketing and business development plans and initiatives.
- Human Resource Management - Manage the human resource functions including recruiting, selection, training and development, employee relations for the legal, paralegal and support staff.
Salary Package - 250,000
How to apply
If you possess the above qualifications, please send your CV with C.E.O (Law firm) as your subject line. CV should be sent by 25th February 2019.
Candidates who do not meet the above qualifications should not apply.