Position: Chief Executive Officer (Professional Engineering Members Association) RE -ADVERTISED
Employer: A Professional Engineering Members Association
whose membership is both local and international mainly in the
Ref No: SGK-CEO-11-2019
Job Category: Management
Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Law, Management, Administration or other related field.
A Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
A good communicator who can keep all stakeholders informed on the developments in Construction industry.
Must be able to function effectively both as a team player and team leader.
Must have strategic leadership skills with ability to build strategic relationships.
Must demonstrate high levels of integrity.
A minimum of 10 years working experience in Senior Management level in Corporate Business world.
Experience in the Construction industry will have some advantage.
Reporting to the Board, Chief Executive Officer will also be incharge of the Secretariat who will be running the Affairs of the Association on a day to day basis.
He/ She will be responsible for the following:-
- Incharge of the running of the Secretariat
- Participate on behalf of Secretariat in all stakeholders forums
- Provide leadership to Secretariat staff
- Manage relationships and maintain business networks with local and global stakeholders
- Establishing, managing and maintaining effective system of communication with all stakeholders
- Develop effective partnerships and fund mobilization
- Overseeing the execution of organizational strategic and annual work planning activities
- Supporting the Board in Governance initiatives
- Ensure effective implementation of the Association Projects.
- Secretary to the Board
Salary: Kshs. 300,000 - 400,000 plus several generous company benefits