Premier Academy is a leading British Curriculum School with a strong reputation for academic strength and all round excellence in nurturing model citizens of the world. Are you passionate about teaching? Do you love children and are you up to date with 21st century learning styles? Let us team up to give the current generation of learners Quality Education they will forever cherish.
Chief Human Resources Officer
Reporting to the Board of Governors and CEO the incumbent shall oversee all HR functions of the Academy.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
• CHRP or Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management is essential.
• At least 4 years working experience preferably in a school environment.
• Computer literate with excellent knowledge of MS Office suite.
• Conversant with Kenyan labor laws.
• Member of IHRM.
• Excellent management and communication skills.
• Ability to manage challenging situations.
APPLY VIA: firstname.lastname@example.org