Reporting to the CEO of the company, the Chief Marketing Officer will be responsible for both the mobile unit and the General marketing campaigns of the company.
- Conduct a formal sales and marketing analysis (digital, mobile, social and local) to identify key market and customer needs.
- Responsible for leading the department and driving the overall management and direction of this division.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for all services offered to the customer
- Prepare the Marketing Budget
- Analyzing and report on the marketing landscape
- Establishing pricing and promotion strategies for new products through market research
- Develop the correct marketing mix to distribute new products
- Planning and implementation of sponsorships and corporate publicity
- Conduct a competitive and customer analysis and report findings to key stakeholders.
- Stay current on the latest technology and identify new sales and marketing opportunities
- Identify the right sales and marketing metrics to track and put the right tools in place to measure ROI of mobile spend.
- Share information with the CEO of mobile and suggest improvements that can be made to increase value of initiatives
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to plan, deliver and execute successful mobile sales and marketing campaigns.
- Other related duties assigned by management.
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in sales and marketing or related field
- 5 years of relevant experience in similar field
- Must have executed successful mobile marketing campaign
- General knowledge of content management system
- Strong analytical skills: ability to analyze data and make recommendations
Candidates of Sri Lankan, Zimbabwean and Indian origin desirable. Qualified candidates from other nationalities encouraged to apply.