To protect company property, installation and products from internal and external threats of theft, damage, sabotage, fire and provide a safe working environment for staff and clients to enable the company meet its business objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop, implement, review and maintain a viable security strategy for the organization to ensure an effective & efficient security processes.
2. Formulate an overall security policy and drive adherence across the teams; Develop, implement and review security standards operating protocols, procedures and practices.
3. Effective liaison, coordination and networking with government’s authorities, law enforcement agencies, relevant national and international agencies and security stakeholders; Act as a link between the company and the police in security matters.
4. Ensure effective risk analysis, threat assessment and response capability processes are in place; Ensure ongoing compliance with all regulatory requirements, organization standards and local security procedures.
5. Initiating special security measures during periods/instances of increased threat and ensuring sensitization on security vigilance in all teams.
6. Initiate, facilitate, and promote activities to foster information security awareness within the organization
7. Ensure that all critical areas of security concern are adequately covered in the security plan and are effectively managed, monitored and controlled; Ensure the company complies with the administrative, technical and physical safeguards.
8. Represent the company in operational, coordinative and consultative security meetings and forums.
9. Undertake regular security audits, research, surveys and investigations to continuously improve security management through regular review of policies, procedures and processes in relation to findings.
10. Source and monitor the effectiveness of third party security services in liaison with the Head of HR.
11. Provide specialized advice to line management in all security functions, protection, Intelligence, information and investigation.
12. Carry out conclusive investigations on incidents and accidents in order to create a safe environment and prevent recurrence; Prepare management reports regarding investigations progress
13. Prepare weekly reports on the general security status of the organization to keep management updated on security issues.
14. Plan for and ensure consistent maintenance of all security equipment such as CCTV, Access control system to ensure they are in good serviceable condition.
15. Any other duties as assigned by Management.
1. Holder of at least a Diploma in security, investigation related areas plus an undergraduate degree
2. The ideal candidate must have at least 7 years’ security experience in the military working as a captain or in the police as an inspector.
3. Demonstrated skills in collaboration, teamwork, and problem-solving to achieve goals.
4. Demonstrated skills in verbal and written communication.
5. Demonstrated skills in providing excellent service to customers.
6. Must demonstrate a high level of integrity.