They are currently looking for a Claims Analyst.
Active language knowledge: English + additional language (French, Portuguese, other)
- As Claims Analyst you analyse claims in respect of client medical costs.
- You deal with doctor fees and hospitalization invoices for employees in international companies and intergovernmental institutions
- You analyse reimbursements according to the contract agreements and assess, code and calculate them using a computerised claims processing system.
- You pass communications to the communication team to solve or preempt any possible issues with your stakeholders.
- You take responsibility/ownership of complex cases. You handle them accurately and with the personal attention that is required.
- You keep your knowledge up to date with respect to the medical information necessary for handling claims and you take part in trainings to ensure you are up to date with policies, processes and other required information.
- You are attentive to inaccuracies in the files and communicate them to your team leader/departmental head.
- You have an active knowledge of English which you are not afraid to use in interactions with both internal and external parties and you can read and understand French and are able to have basic conversations.
- You are prompt, precise and good with numbers.
- You have an eye for detail and you are known to work meticulously.
- You can work individually and make correct decisions, always keeping customer centricity as guiding principle through everyday work;
- You are flexible and quickly adapt to ever-changing work processes.
- You are aware of the sensitivity and delicacy of the information you handle.
- You are proactive, ensuring a smooth workflow and taking into account the needs of your client.
- You are a team-player, sharing best practices on processes and procedures with your colleagues.
- You can familiarize yourself quickly with computer applications.
- A challenging job in an international and growing enterprise.
- A dynamic, and entrepreneurial company culture that values and stimulates initiative.
- Attractive salary conditions with extralegal benefits.
If you are interested in this position, apply online.