Active language knowledge: English + additional language (French, Portuguese, other)
As a supervisor you will support the team manager in managing a team of Claims Analysts. Key to the role will be developing and coaching the team to deliver a high quality customercentric service offering. Your role includes:
- Accountable to review and assess inventory levels coordinating daily allocations and planning ahead to maximise staffing levels to maximise results.
- Accountable to ensure that productivity, quality and customer satisfaction, are managed within own team and motivation of the individuals and team to achieve the operational KPI’s; Attend KPI calls can help you to achieve this.
- Recommending and implementing innovative strategies to improve efficiency and provide excellent customer service
- Being proactive in identifying improvement/enhancement opportunities and be active in seeking and sharing ideas for innovation in business processes.
- Being responsible for follow-up of capacity planning and absences in close cooperation with HR
- Ensure strong employee engagement within the team, including day to day oversight, motivation, conflict management, training, well being and performance by providing coaching and skill development in collaboration with the Claims Management Team.
- Ensure appropriate performance management actions are taken
- Having quarterly check-in conversations with all team members
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and be fully responsible for the implementation of new ways of working and the measurement of the results in alignment with the broader Claims Strategy and in coordination with the Management Team
- Taking ownership of any escalated claims and provide updates to the Team manager on any issues
- Proactively address and/or escalate any operational risks to the team Manager
- Developing/maintaining proactive/effective business relationships, both internally and externally to ensure a seamless delivery of service. Actively encourage all team members to do likewise.
- o Option to take over SPOC role for particular clients/accounts if required
- BeRepresent the Organisation during client visits, absences, stakeholder meetings, or act as a relationship person towards some our strategic partners.
- Together with the SME, you are responsible and accountable for the implementation of new clients/renewals/changes for existing clients that belong to your book of business
- o Process claims or support the financial verification
- Degree in relevant fields
- 2-3 Years of related experience, or relevant leadership experience in other functions/companies
- Language French, Portuguese and any other
- Strong performance track record
- International mind-set, with holistic and able to work remotely with peers across locations
- Experience in and passion for coaching, managing, developing and motivating individuals and the team.
- Experience in complaint management - with a proven track record in improving customer service standards
- Strong presentation skills, and knowledge of Window Office tools like Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint...
- A growth mindset with a positive attitude towards change and the ability to play an active role in implementing change initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: strong empathy and listening skills, strong articulation and communications skills
- Striving for excellent service to our members, clients and providers is part of your DNA.
- Competency to build a team and create an atmosphere of positive collaboration, innovation and creative solutioning among the team members
- Action-orientated problem-solving attitude
- Excellent organisation, planning and prioritisation skills
- Able to seek out best practice in order to effectively deal with diverse, complex and highly sensitive issues
- Results orientated – ability to cascade and explain goals, establish plans and manage work to achieve desired outcomes. Create meaningful business related metrics and track progress/results
- Accountability – assume ownership for achieving personal results and collective team goals
- A challenging job in an international and growing enterprise.
- A dynamic, young and entrepreneurial company culture that values and stimulates initiative.
- Attractive salary conditions with benefits package
If you are interested in this position, apply online.