Cigna is one of the world’s leading providers of health care, expatriate employee benefits, life, accidental and supplemental health insurance. Headquartered in the US and listed in NYSE, the Company operates in countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Cigna Global Health Benefits (CGHB) is an integral part of Cigna's growing international businesses. Recently we started with a specialized focus on Corporate Africa clients leveraging the IGO operational presence in Africa. Africa is part of the segment IGO/NGO and Africa and will be serviced out of the Antwerp Head Quarters.
Your role will primarily consist of managing a separate Africa portfolio that you will service independently working closely together with the Client Manager for Africa. Since we are at the start of a new business line you will be involved into the development of the new product and yearly reviews. Next to that you will be the dedicated Client Executive for larger tailored clients using the Africa product and all partnership clients.
• You deliver a high quality of customer service to clients by answering day to day queries and resolving service issues.
• You pro-actively manage and negotiate renewal terms for the portfolio for which you will be responsible.
• You will work closely with the Client Manager to maintain and grow the existing portfolio.
• You will help to implement the Africa product and continuously enhance the product during the renewal stages from an operational, benefits and sales part of view.
• You gather claims data and work with Underwriting to analyze/optimize the Africa product portfolio
• You facilitate day to day support in conjunction with the Client Manager for larger sized African clients and African partnerships.
• You liaise with internal stakeholders ensuring client needs are executed and within agreed timelines
• You work closely with the eligibility and claims teams to ensure seamless service for the highly tailored partnerships.
• You have 3-5 years of experience in the insurance industry
• You have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• You speak and write fluent English and French
• You are skilled in influencing and negotiating
• Working under pressure drives you and you have the ability to take ownership
• You have some experience in collation of data and statistical analysis
• You possess excellent interpersonal skills
• You are capable of prioritizing workloads in order to meet tight deadlines
• A sound knowledge of Excel and Word are required, some experience with Access is a plus-point
• A challenging job in an international and growing enterprise. Your location will be Antwerp.
• A dynamic, young and entrepreneurial company culture that values and stimulates initiative.
• Attractive salary conditions with extralegal benefits.