International Medical Treatment is a medical treatment facilitator that helps people seek high quality medical treatment overseas.
We are looking for a smart, customer focused client intern that is hard working and ambitious and is wanting to gain hands on experience working with people across Africa and the world in the overseas medical facilitation industry.
If you are a recent graduate, hardworking, have exceptional people skills, critical thinking and willing to learn, we want to hear from you.
Job Title: Client Intern – based in Nairobi, Kenya
The Client Intern will work with senior Client Coordinators to help where needed.
This position requires someone who cares for our clients, has exceptional customer service and communication skills, excellent writing skills and problem-solving skills.
The position would be suitable for someone who recently graduated and may have a bit of experience working in a hospital in a customer service role or in a sales role, and a strong willingness to learn about the overseas medical coordination industry.
Reporting to the client coordinator, the incumbent will be required but not limited to:
- Help where needed
- Learn about the overseas medical coordination industry
- Answer calls and any questions
- Help create any documents needed
Attend events to raise
awareness of IMT and help attract additional clients
Qualifications and skills
- A recent graduate in nursing or other relevant field
- A strong desire to learn about medical conditions, treatment options and advanced medical equipment to be able to explain this to people who contact us. Just in a basic way, as we do not provide medical advice.
- A strong desire to provide exceptional customer service to all our clients is essential
- Excellent communication and English writing skills is a must
- A wiliness to work in a fast paced start up environment
- Computer literate – Strong Outlook, Word and other software skills
- Flexible and willing to help in other areas if need be
- A team player
How to Apply
Please send your CV/resume and covering letter stating why you want to assist people to find the best medical treatment and include "Apply - Client Intern" in the subject line.
Please note that only candidates submitting a complete CV/resume and covering letter.
Closing date for applying for this position is 23rd June 2019