- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about our products and services.
- Answer questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Assist your team to achieve its targets.
- Write reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis or as per request from management.
- Must have excellent customer service.
- Must have the ability to liaise with clients face to face and over the phone with the main aim of closing deals.
- Must have good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems or be willing to learn fast.
- Must have the ability to learn about our products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Must have excellent knowledge of English and Swahili.
- Must have excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Must be cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Must have outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Must be presentable at all times.
- Candidates who have worked before as sales executives in the real estate are highly encouraged to apply
- Must be committed at his or her work and able to work under pressure.