GDA group is a boutique advertising agency network in Africa. It
serves digital-first advertising and media solutions to Sub-Saharan Africa
markets, with an extensive portfolio that touches across the region.
Key responsibilities & deliverables;
We are looking for a driven and passionate individual to join our digital team. You will be responsible for research, managing projects, overseeing the flow of work traffic, assisting in client management and driving the brand’s successful evolution from;
· Collaborating with the business and creative teams to translating business goals into unique marketing and product opportunities
- Assisting in the production management of individual campaigns or projects
· Executing a smart, in-depth background research for client or project strategies
· Active contributions to client, project or campaign brainstorm sessions
· Weekly sourcing and generating of warm/ hot leads for the Agency’s business development team
- Working together with the account management or business development team to scope out projects, devise proposals and meet the client’s needs
- Working with the account management team to ensure work traffic systems are updated and workflow is being executed seamlessly such that deadlines are met and the internal digital project teams are on track.
· Daily monitoring and tracking of client related activity online
- Staying up-to date in new creative technologies and analyzing new trends and data to identify unique opportunities for clients and the Company
- Degree/ equivalent in Marketing/Communication
Work experience and skills
Digital understanding and experience is essential.
· Proven, strong project management track record
· A keen eye for detail
· Strong team coordination and management skills
· Strong track record of delivering results and working under pressure and to tight timelines
· Ability to meet and beat deadlines
· Strong Microsoft suite skills – Powerpoint, Exel, Word, etc
· Good knowledge of a range of marketing disciplines
· Excellent presentation and communication and impeccable written and verbal skills
· Passion for digital advertising
· Strong drive to learn and grow and be the best
· Well presented, credible and articulate
· Positive, can-do attitude. An individual who is energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated
· Actively take responsibility and ownership
· Create constructive, positive working relationships with all departments across the business
People with digital marketing knowledge and experience, who are looking to break boundaries. Go beyond the norm and do something big, reinvent advertising as we know it and make their mark. If you have the passion, are a wiz at getting things done seamlessly and have a proven wit for smart research, we have the place for you.
Interested applicants, kindly submit an application before 15th August 2019.