The Client Service Manager will be responsible for:
- Operate as the liaison/ lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to clients
- Build and maintain strong long lasting Relationships with our clients
- Be able to establish a full network within clients organization i.e. finance,operations,logistics
- Work closely with finance to ensure clients are invoiced on time and debt collection
- Handle clients requests in efficient, timely manner
- Maintain communications with heads of other supporting departments.
- Develop and implement customer service policy for our account to managers.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with clients both key and accounts handled by account management team
- Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the levels of customer service in our organization.
- Investigating and solving customers problems which might be complex or long standing problems which have been passed on by account management
- Handle escalated issues and effective response to customer requests, problems and special needs which can extend to a global client base.
- Work closely with head of technical and head of operations to ensure that IVM checks are done in a timely manner and also that seal shortages are communicated to account managers so that the same can be relayed to affected clients in a timely manner
- Ensure that collections are done effectively across all clients both key and minor, in a timely manner to boost cash flow.
- Come up with a collection incentive matrix to ensure that account managers do collections effectively and on time.
- Develop processes to identify customer problems and resolve them expeditiously and efficiently.
- Come up with a training timetable for the technical support team
- Analyze the after training contact reports from the technical support team, to enable us come up with a manual on common FMS issues that clients face on a day to day.
- Resolving issues or conflicts within client needs and contract terms by implementing plans and demonstrating excellent customer service principles.
- Follow up on the issues logged in the CRM to ensure that all issues raised by clients are closed.
- Work closely with Control Room to ensure that all the required reports to clients are sent daily and monitoring of clients cargo is done efficiently
- Visit all the key clients periodically communicate to them bi weekly and also monitor through the CRM that the other accounts handled by account managers are visited and spoken to
- Dedicate last week of every month to visit all the stubborn clients in paying with the respective account managers.
- Any other duties within the scope of my work as may be assigned to me from time to time.