- Our People (30%)
- Directs and manages the AE's to deliver on client projects ensuring quality, efficiency and profit.
- Recruits, coaches and manages performance evaluations for team
- Ensure collaboration with all departments
- Assists with the agency's future and helps set up short- and long-term goals and objectives in business planning objectives
- Contributes to the client planning process, selling full service solutions, and ensuring that the capacity of client service compliments the business needs.
- Our Clients (30%)
- Ability to direct simultaneous projects and ensure they are delivered on time
- Devote considerable time to clients and their teams to foster strong and long term relationships
- Cultivate client relationships through meetings and phone calls to understand their business, expectations and needs and that the agency delights our clients continuously
- Client management
- Working with account teams to craft strategies, develop creative approaches and manage budget.
- Lead and approve budgets and expenses and generate reports as needed
- Our Business (40%)
- Financial management, control and stewardship of the projects in order to maintain profitability
- Supports execution of business strategy and promotes adoption and adherence to financial requirements
- Manages collections of fees and bonus from client.
- Analyses actual expenditure, explains variances, and determines options in use of available budget to meet real needs
- Assesses financial performance and instigates required improvements of profitability.
- Manage with other team leads pitching process for new business acquisition.
- Ability to lead teams, work under pressure and negotiation skills
- A Business Degree or related qualification
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a client service manager
- Having worked in an advertising and/or marketing company is an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills
- General Business knowledge