REPORTING TO: Sales Manager
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Make calls and pitching to potential clients with an aim of setting up meetings with them.
- Having meetings with prospective clients in order to explain the various payment plans and product features and benefits
- Ensure existing clients get receipts
- Negotiating payment plans calculations on behalf of the company in liaison with Sales manager and Finance Manager
- Follow up with potential clients to make payments
- Report writing by Updating of the CRM and google report sheet on a daily basis
- Sending emails, offer letters to clients
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client’s needs are fulfilled
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients with the management.
- Follow up client’s deposits and collections.
- Any other relevant duty assigned by management
- Diploma/Degree in sales and marketing or any other related field
- Minimum of one year as in sales for real estate is a MUST
- Good communication and negotiation skills and eloquence
- Must be 25 years and above