- Diploma in clinical Medicine Surgery or clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution;
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officer’s Council;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- A current retention certificate
- Should have a Professional indemnity cover.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform Medical consultations via telemedicine platform
- Providing treatment and guidance to patients as per the clinical guidelines and protocol adopted by SASAdoctor
- Participate and present in Health talks
- Participate and present in Continuous medical Education(CME) events
- Perform other duties in a Virtual Medical Centre including assisting with administration; supervision of other staff.
- Any other relevant duties assigned by supervisor
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Interpersonal skills,
- Pro active
- Ability to use Medical equipment for diagnostic purposes
- IT proficiency