Periperi Recruitment Services distinguishes itself in offering unmatched placement, recruitment and outsourced labor services; we understand both the employee, employer plus the market and seek to offer tailored solutions.
Our client seeks to hire Coffee Machine Repair specialists
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to dispatch calls for machine repairs
- Calls on existing customers to determine adequacy of service; listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Visually inspects and listens to machines to determine causes of malfunctions; dismantles machines to gain access to problem area.
- Inspects parts to detect wear, misalignment or other problems; removes and replaces worn or defective parts; repairs broken parts; realigns and adjusts components; tests machine operation following repair.
- Reviews inventory and orders parts; ships and receives machines; maintains equipment inventory.
- Prepares machines for installation at accounts; assists in installations and removals.
- Sets up and operates mechanical equipment and small hand tools, such as drills, grinders and welding torches, for machine repair.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Relevant technical training with Coffee training bias an added advantage
- Proficiency in coffee machine repairs a MUST
- Over 3 years in coffee machine set up repairs
- Ready to work in Tanzania and Zanzibar
- Attractive Package and benefits offered