• Diploma in Business Management or its equivalent.
• Certificate in computer applications.
• At least 2 years working experience in a busy Customer Care environment.
• Willing to learn and patiently able to handle high pressure environment.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Below 30 years.
• Managing the day to day operations of the college.
• Maintaining, developing, coordinating, and overseeing the various programs in the college
• Managing student admissions procedures and planning and producing application and admissions materials, review student applications and maintain student files.
• Oversee collection of tuition and fees maintain student transcripts. and supervise commencement.
• Overseeing extracurricular activities and counseling services.
• Ensuring quality training is offered by periodically evaluating staff performance.
• In charge of student enrolment and admission.