The College Administrator will be responsible for:
- Managing relationships between the management, the teaching staff, the students and 3rd parties ensuring that all expectations are well managed.
- General office administration i.e. Managing the office petty cash budget,Reporting and following up on the lecturers’ claims, Managing the college’s supplies/consumables, Ensuring the college is clean at all times, Sorting and distributing incoming mail.
- Managing the Student Registration process and maintaining the student files.
- Maintaining and reporting on both the student and lecturers’ daily attendance logs.
- Ensuring that all statutory and value requirements/certifications are obtained and up to date within the college.
- Managing stakeholders complains and giving feedback.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management
Skills and General Expectations
- MUST have experience as an Administrator in a TERTIARY EDUCATION institution (A private college/ TVET).
- A Degree in a business related course with 2 years working experience as an administrator in a TERTIARY EDUCATION setting.
- A Diploma in a business related course with 4 years working experience as an administrator in a TERTIARY EDUCATION setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills:
- ability to develop and establish solid and trustworthy relationships
- ability to influence both peers and senior levels internally and externally
- Excellent analytical skills, logical approach to complex matters and ability of strategic thinking and planning
- Process- and result-oriented, problem solving, decision and execution focused
- Loyalty to company values, guiding principles, set policies and personal integrity