RESPONSIBLE TO: Manager – Academic Affairs
- Deliver lectures, seminars and/or tutorials as per the provided curriculum and time frame.
- Prepare and maintain schemes of work, course outlines, lecture plans and records of course delivery.
- Maintain clear and accurate records of student attendance.
- Prepare and organize training materials.
- Prepare student assessments and invigilate examinations as required by the College.
- Take responsibility for the quality of training to ensure that CPC training standards are maintained and/or improved.
- Maintain student discipline in the classroom.
- Assist in supervising and support of students in fieldwork/industrial attachment and compile progress reports.
- Participate in marketing and promoting departmental courses at all times to achieve the targeted student numbers.
Requisite academic qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Hospitality Management or its equivalent and an interest in training. A diploma in technical education will be an added advantage;
- Bachelors degree in Education (any field) and experience working in the private sector OR Bachelors degree in any field and relevant experience working in an educational institution;
- Certified Public Accountant/Certified Secretaries/Certified Investment and Financial Analyst and an interest in training. A degree or a diploma in technical education will be an added advantage.
- Bachelors degree in Business Information Technology OR Diploma in Business Information Technology and an interest in training.
- Positive attitude towards work.
- Honest and reliable.
- Organized and analytical.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate (particularly Word, Excel and internet usage)
Able to work in Machakos Town.
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Registration with statutory bodies – KRA, NSSF and NHIF