- Developing and implementing Commercial & Industrial sales business strategies;
- Recruiting new CI customers to grow the business;
- Participating in tenders from Commercial & Industrial Customers
- Acquiring new business opportunities for CI while maintaining the existing business.
- Coordinating customer relations' activities with a view of gathering customer complaints, compliments to improve relationships;
- Ensure compliance to statutory requirements for all business dealings;
- Provide motivating leadership to the sales team.
- Deliver year-on-year volume and profitability growth while maintaining focus on both cost and debt control. Effectively managing the Trade Account Receivables (TAR) in commercial and ensuring compliance to trading terms;
- Overall Account Manager for CI customers countrywide.
- Bachelors' degree preferably in Marketing.
- At least five (5) years' experience in sales and marketing;
- Experience in the Oil Industry is an added advantage
- Previous hands-on experience in channel/distributor management (FMCG or Oil Industry), selling & negotiation, marketing strategy, customer relationship management, and managing a team is necessary.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
Key Skills & Competencies
- Proven ability to think strategically and design long term plans;
- Ability to drive and manage change;
- Excellent interpersonal, management and communication skills; and
- Excellent organizational, analytical and coordination skills.